2022 seems like it went by in a blink! It was another year of growth, celebration, and opportunities for Yeastar. We have proactively stayed ahead of expectations by refreshing our brand, releasing new features and products, growing more reliable solutions, and hosting engaging events. Here is a quick highlight reel of Yeastar’s 2022!
A Roundup of Updates on the Unified Communications Solution
Let’s start with some numbers. Today, Yeastar counts 450,000+ customers in over 120 countries, with 250,000+ PBX installed. We have worked with 9,000+ channel partners and certified 11,000+ professionals across the globe.
Some of the milestones we have achieved in 2022:
- An impressive 12x increase in revenue for P-Series Software Edition
- A substantial 100% revenue growth of P-Series Cloud Edition
- A strong 75% free trial conversion rate of P-Series subscription plans
- A steady 30% growth in daily active users of Linkus UC Client
- Partner satisfaction scores in:
- Product quality: 9.45
- Sales support: 9.19
- Training & document: 9.21
On the product side, 2022 also brought a slew of new features and functionalities to the P-Series PBX System. If you didn’t have the time to read all the blog posts and release notes we posted, here’s your chance to catch up.
- Function Key: configure up to 120 function keys on Linkus Web Client and the Chrome extension to use often-used features in one click for higher work efficiency.
- Queue Callback: save your callers time by allowing them to reserve their positions in the queue without having to wait in line.
- Call Flip & Call Switch: transfer an ongoing call to your mobile phone, desk phone, or computer without interrupting the conversations.
- Organizational Hierarchical Management: mirror your organizational structure into P-Series PBX System which will be displayed right on the Linkus Web/Mobile Client.
- Call Accounting: collect and record phone usage, as well as calculate the expenses incurred based on the destination number and call duration.
- WebHID-compliant headsets are compatible with Linkus Web Client and the Chrome extension, supporting answer, reject, end, mute, and hold calls and adjust volume directly.
- Added CRM, helpdesk, and directory service integration, including Salesforce, HubSpot, Bitrix24, and Odoo, Zendesk, Zoho Desk, Activity Directory (AD) & Azure AD.
- Added API support for PBX configuration, call control, uaCSTA control, event notification, hotel wake-up service, and check-out.
Learn more about the top features released in 2022 here.
Introduction of Yeastar Workplace Desk Booking and Visitor Management System
One of the most exciting announcements made this year has been the rollout of Yeastar Workplace Desk Booking and Visitor Management System, which completes Yeastar Workplace into a truly all-in-one workplace management solution for modern offices, hybrid working environments, and the future of work.
Supporting Back-to-the-Office Desk Sharing & Flexible Seating
Yeastar Workplace Desk Booking System allows employees to easily find and book available workspace that best suits their needs. Businesses will be able to manage any office seating arrangement with self-service bookings, interactive office map, colleague locater, check-in, auto-release, analytics, and more centralized in one place. It helps facilitate an agile activity-based working environment that invites people to return.
Manage Who Is Coming into Your Office in a Paperless and Touchless Way
Designed to optimize guest experience and secure your workplace, Yeastar Workplace Visitor Management System makes it easy to welcome, process, and track different types of people entering your office. Seamlessly connect employees with visitors, streamline the check-in process, reduce wait times at the front desk, screen visitors on-premises, and maintain historical logs of all visitor activities.
New Tagline: Digital Value, Delivered.
March was a pivotal month for Yeastar as we refreshed our brand positioning with a new tagline, “Digital Value, Delivered”. From an updated mission statement to an enriched portfolio, we are evolving into a trusted provider of digital transformation solutions in a broader sense.
The key to a straightforward digital future is the right technology, which should be easily accessible, open and integrated, and future-proof, regardless of each business’s unique challenges and needs. That’s why we make it a mission to remove the barriers to a connected and collaborative digital workplace. Through our easy-to-adopt, easy-to-use, and easy-to-manage unified communications and workplace management solutions, we are geared to embark our customers on an easy and pleasant digital transformation journey.
Yeastar Day 2022: Keep It Up
The year 2022 also witnessed our first-ever and largest-ever hybrid event, Yeastar Day. With this year’s theme of “Keep It Up”, the event focused on how Yeastar is supporting businesses to navigate today’s digital transformation landscape and delivering digital values.
Starting in June, we took Yeastar Day on the road to visit a series of cities this year and brought our partners to the stage. Besides interactive demo sessions and deep dives into channel opportunities, attendants also found it a great opportunity to network with industry peers, learn from each other’s experiences and make meaningful connections.
Then came the biggest moment of Yeastar Day 2022, a multi-session virtual event on October 20, which brought together more than 1,100 industry professionals in unified communications and digital workplace for product announcements, success sharing, industry insights, and interactive networking opportunities. We were honored to have a series of technology partners including Yealink, Hikvision, Zoho, Jabra, Snom, Gigaset, Fanvil, VoIP.ms, and peoplefone, joining us and showcasing how we work together to create integrated tech stacks that make business communications as seamless as possible.
Thank you to everyone who participated and made Yeastar Day 2022 such a success. Until next time!
Yeahs Award 2022
Yeahs Awards is an annual award for recognizing and celebrating customer and partner success. Below is the full list of winners in 2022:
P-Series PBX System:
- Daisy Business Solutions (South Africa) for helping George Municipality upgrade its old Samsung analog systems to P-Series Software Edition. The new wireless solution needs fewer analog lines and less maintenance yet allows the organization to manage all extensions centrally. Learn more about the story.
- EDGEMEGA (France) for helping Brokerage Firm Rodin Group replace the current old, problematic system with the more future-proof and scalable P-Series Software Edition. The new Yeastar system allows the customer to manage over 700 DID numbers centrally. Learn more about the story.
- FICEK ANNA (Poland) for helping ZBM Zabrze build a dynamic workforce after replacing Panasonic with Yeastar, which addressed the notorious lack of contact between the headquarter and branches and has been working like a charm after installation. Learn more about the story.
- Telcom Sistemi Srls (Italy) for helping Guglielmo Marconi University facilitate remote working during the pandemic with P-Series PBX System, which allows the organization to connect the 3 campuses, operate their call center, and integrate their CRM systems. Learn more about the story.
- People’s Communication Sdn Bhd (Malaysia) for helping Penang Development Corporation effectively allocate 15 meeting rooms among its 500 employees with Yeastar Workplace.
- TEKNO SISTEMAS (Spain) for helping Windar Renovables migrate to Yeastar Workplace to avoid several day-to-day problems with the use of the rooms.
Besides, our distributor in South Africa, Even Flow Distribution, also earned the Ace Distributor Award for driving the most case submissions and putting in great efforts on promoting Yeastar products.
Congratulations to all the winners! You reflect the best cases of digital value and customer experience in the past year.
Awards & Recognitions
2022 has been another fruitful year for Yeastar as we garnered a series of industry awards for product excellence, competitiveness, and channel development.
- Yeastar won the Remote Work Pioneer Award 2022 by TMCnet, a global, integrated media company for the third year in a row.
- Yeastar’s unified communications platform, P-Series Cloud Edition, was recognized as a recipient of the prestigious UCaaS Platform Excellence Award 2022 by TMCnet.
- Yeastar P-Series PBX System was named a 2022 Unified Communications Product of the Year Award winner by TMCnet.
- Yeastar P-Series PBX System also captured three top awards trophies in the categories of the Reader’s Choice ICT Product of the Year 2022 by Funkschau：
- P-Series Cloud Edition Ranked Top 1 in Cloud Telephony
- P-Series P550 Ranked Top 1 in Telecommunications Systems for SMEs
- P-Series Software Edition was the runner-up in Telecommunications Systems for Large Companies
- 100% of Yeastar’s UCaaS customers surveyed would recommend the company to a friend which earned us the Eastern Management Group 2022 Top Rated UCaaS Customer Satisfaction Award for Recommend-To-A-Friend.
- Yeastar’s Vice President, Prince Cai, was added to the reputable list of 2022 CRN Channel Chiefs for his expertise, influence, and innovation in channel leadership.
What Partners and Customers Said about Yeastar in 2022
We appreciate valuable feedback from partners and customers throughout the year. Your comments motivate us to continue working hard on creating the best-in-class products available.
Nice and harmonious UI design, easy to understand and user friendly. Real testing and trial feature, PoC (proof of concept) before the customer actually makes a purchase. Can increase credibility in projects.
– Noppachut Pongbenyapa, ICMP Communication Co., Ltd.
Yeastar PBX is by far the easiest to set up, manage and maintain compared to the other vendors on the market.– Dimitris Missiris, Dynacom Single Member LLC
I had a demo made for new clients and deployed Yeastar and used Linkus on their mobile phones. They were amazed. This gave my company more respect and I appreciate Yeastar.– DR RAPHAEL ELUEMUNO AJALIE, REOCOMM GROUP HOLDINGS CORP
For us, the BEST part of the Yeastar product is the RAS, for Linkus and IP phones. It provides security and is easy to configure. Linkus Web client is great, too. One of our customers is using Google ChromeOS computers and now they have the best phone experience on those devices.– Miguel Rabi, infomagia
A sincere thank you to our employees, partners, customers, and communities for all of your support throughout the year.
We are kicking the new year off strong with a lot planned. New features such as Microsoft Exchange integration will be added to Yeastar Workplace very soon. We are all set to meet you in person at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2023 in Barcelona. Make sure you subscribe to our newsletters so you don’t miss any news and updates throughout the year.
Here’s to an amazing 2023!