From hospitals to elder care facilities and clinical research centers, unified communications is proving itself an invaluable technology asset for communication efficiency in healthcare. Yeastar PBX System, either cloud-based or on-premises, comes with a strong presence in unified communications that empower mobilized workforce, elevate team collaboration while reducing overhead.
- Keep doctors and staff members always in the loop
- Improve patient experience with faster response
- Mobile UC App to provide instant collaboration
- Built-in features like auto-attendant, call recording, call transfer, intercom/paging boost productivity
- Longtime stability is guaranteed. And Hot Standby provides a viable contingency plan
- Easy to manage with simple point-and-click configuration
- Connect multiple branches with ease and allow free inter-branch calls
- Seamlessly integrated with other applications and systems like CRM, Outlook, paging system, etc.
- Industry-standard encryption and security mechanism ensure privacy and system security
- When leaving the desk, make and receive calls through Linkus Mobile Client
- Real-time presence tells if a doctor or colleague is available
- Collaborate with instant messaging
- Quickly dial out from shared contacts and personal contacts
- Check voicemail and recordings when needed directly from mobile phone
Find resources that are related to this healthcare Unified Communications