Retailers need a modern and cost-effective communications system.
Communication between stores, suppliers, warehouses, buyers, and sales teams is vital for creating better customer service and supply management. As the traditional telephone system with soaring maintenance costs being unable to meet the needs of the retail chain, a reliable phone system is essential to ensure the smooth operation of the business and improved customer experience.
- Unified Communications
- Multisite Interconnect
- Working from Anywhere
What makes us a golden opportunity
Interactive Voice Response(IVR)
The IVR feature prompts callers with recorded messages and options and directs calls to the appropriate destinations, providing callers 24 hours services without any costly human resources.
Call Statistics and Reports
Call statistic helps keep tracks of all the information about incoming and outgoing calls. You can have a clear insight into the performance and efficiency of your communications with your clients.
You can easily register chained stores’ extensions remotely to the headquarter’s S-Series PBX or P-Series PBX system to reach other extensions in the system freely.
Yeastar solution makes keeping all your branch stores connected as easy as you could think of. Users could make free and direct-dial internal calls between all company extensions across all branches.
Robust Communications Features
Yeastar introduces a feature-rich VoIP communication solution, including voice over IP communications, call queues, call recording, call center, video conferencing, etc.
Your potential customers
- Retailers with basic business communications needs
- Wishing to keep all its branch stores connected to its headquarters
- In demand for future-proof VoIP communications solutions
- Requires a phone system that’s easy to manage and maintain
- Wants a flexible system to add users and concurrent calls readily
Benefits for your customers
- Meet and exceed the basic communications needs of the users
- Linkus UC Clients for mobile phones, desktops and web client
- No upfront costs and relatively low calling fees
- Ability to unite dispersed locations and teleworkers
- Compatibility with mainstream IP phones and worldwide SIP providers
- Easy management and maintenance with the carrier-grade operation and reliability
Interested in Yeastar solution to help you enhance your retail business? Contact us and we’ll plan everything for you.
Unified Communications for Web, desktops and mobile phones
Appliance. Cloud. Software. Your choice of deployment with full unified communications
Communications in the cloud. Hosted phone system solution designed for SMEs
Entry-level phone system for small and medium businesses
Cost-effectively connect FXS, FXO, PRI, BRI, GSM, and more to VoIP
Contact us today to get more information!