Important: with the latest firmware 126.96.36.199 and QueueMetrics Integration App, S-Series VoIP PBX can support both QueueMetrics Live and QueueMetrics On-Premise.
Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX is now fully integrated with the Loway’s QueueMetrics-Live-call-center suite, a cloud-based call center suite for Asterisk telephony system. It includes features like hot-desking, agent log in and log out, real-time queue monitoring, and calls spying.
The latest firmware version 188.8.131.52 of S-Series VoIP PBX has added support for the QueueMetrics Live Integration App, which makes the integration extremely easy and helps you to easily generate the report of the queue daily, weekly and monthly. The integration provides professional and powerful cloud-based solution for overall successful and efficient call-center management.
– Installing QueueMetrics Live Integration App
- After upgrading the S-Series VoIP PBX firmware to the version 184.108.40.206, log in the web user interface, go to App Center to install the QueueMetrics Live Integration App.
- Refresh the webpage, the QueueMetrics Live Integration App will be shown on the Main Menu.
- Enter the QueueMetrics Live Integration App and agree with the statement, then Yeastar S-Series IP PBX will start to download the component from QueueMetrics. Once the download is finished, the QueueMetrics is successfully installed.
– Activating QueueMetrics Live Integration App
- Enter the QueueMetrics Live Integration App and enable QueueMetrics Live Integration.
- You will have 30 days free trial for the App. If you wish to use the App after the trial expires, please contact your S-Series VoIP PBX provider and ask for the license key to activate the App. You can also choose to activate the App without trial.
– Creating a QueueMetrics Live ID
- Create a demo QueueMetrics ID on Yeastar S-Series IP PBX
QueueMetrics Live is subscription based cloud solution call center. But in this QueueMetrics Live Integration App, you can create demo QueueMetrics Live ID and use it for free for 30 days. Each Yeastar S-Series IP PBX is limited to create only one demo QueueMetrics Live ID.
- Buy a QueueMetrics Live ID on QueueMetrics Website
If you want to use this account after the 30-day trial, please visit QueueMetrics website, and contact the QueueMetrics to buy a QueueMetrics Live ID.
– Logging in QueueMetrics Live
Note: before logging in the QuenueMetrics Live, you need to clear your web browser cache first.
- Enter the QueueMetrics Live Integration App> Enable Queue Metrics Live Integration > Enter your QueueMetrics Live ID and Password> Save, you will see the QueueMetrics Live Integration App is running.
- Click Visit. If your ID and password are correct, you will visit the QueueMetrics Live Login page. If the ID or password is incorrect, you will visit the QueueMetrics website.
- Enter the Login name and Password to log in QueueMetrics Live.
- Login: demoadmin (enter the fixed user name “demoadmin”, NOT your demo ID).
- Password: enter the password your demo ID.
-Creating Agents in QueueMetrics Live
We now have to tell QueueMetrics on which queues our agents will be working.
Create a new agent on the QueueMetrics Live Home page and configure the Agent Details according to the extension of Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX. Set the Asterisk agent code, Agent description and Current terminal (agent’s extension number) and leave other parameters blank.
– Creating Queues in QueueMetrics Live
Create queues according to the queues you have created in the Yeastar S-Series IP PBX. Click Queues tab > Click Create New > Configure the Queue Detail.
– Creating QueueMetrics System Users
QueueMetrics provides Agent’s page for agents to log on, log off, pause, see processed calls and do other activities as well. In order to enable agent, you have to create a log-on for each agent that matches exactly the agent code you used in the agent definition.
- Go to Home> Edit QueueMetrics settings > Administer users > Create New > Configure the User Detail.
- To check if your changes have been successful, try logging off and logging in again.
For more information on how to use integrate QueueMetrics with Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX, please click here.