The last few days of 2019 are at hand and this is another stellar year for Yeastar. A big thank you to all of our partners and customers for your support throughout the year. Here we recap some highlights of the past 12 months and look forward to what’s next.
ICYMI: Major Product Upgrades
- We introduced Zoho Integration App (beta) to S-Series VoIP PBX to quickly integrate your PBX system with Zoho CRM in minutes, without the hassle of API settings. Watch the intro video here.
- For better user experience, two new features, Linkus Click to Call and Linkus Select & Dial with Hotkey, were added to Linkus Desktop Client so that Linkus users can click or select to dial any phone numbers appear on their computer screen via Linkus, without having to copy, paste, and enter phone numbers manually. Learn more.
- The Auto Provisioning feature added support for more IP phone models from Yealink, Fanvil, Snom, Polycom, and Htek, granting greater convenience to Yeastar PBX admins in terms of configuration and management. View the full list here.
- In response to the needs of our partners and customers, we introduced the co-branding option to our cloud PBX partners, granting more choices and flexibility on their go-to-market strategy. Learn more.
5 Tradeshows and 23 On-site Events
In 2019, we went to multiple trade shows and exhibitions, including ITExpo East 2019, Merlion Summit 2019, Channel Live 2019, Gitex Technology Week 2019, and MyBroadband Conference & Expo, to showcase our unified communications solution and connect with channel partners and industry players. Looking forward, we are to exhibit at Channel Partners 2020 in March next year. Get the tickets now.
Besides, we held a series of on-site events worldwide, such as Yeastar Certification Training, kick-start courses, seminars, roadshows, and workshops, take an active part in joining partner’s events, and co-exhibit with our partners. See the next event awaiting.
65+ Weekly Updated Videos
We’ve been devoted to crafting our YouTube channel into an informational, interesting and helpful learning hub for not only Yeastar PBX system admin users but any industry players. The weekly updated videos cover product explainers, feature introductions, in-depth tech talk, quick start guides, hardware installation guides, basic configuration guides, Yeastar Academy courses, recorded webinars, and more. From the basic to the advanced, various series of videos in our YouTube Channel help subscribers gain insights into VoIP and unified communications, take a closer look at Yeastar products, and master the skills required in daily operation.
55+ Blog Posts Providing Tips and Industry Insights
We have created a lot of insightful blogs covering topics like VoIP basics, Yeastar product highlights, customer success stories, business-enhancing strategies, recommended best practices, which helps SMB get familiar with both business phone systems and Yeastar products, as well as assist our partners with sales.
Here are 5 most welcomed Yeastar blogs that resonate with our audience in 2019.
- Small Business Phone System: An Ultimate Buyer’s Guide
- ISDN Switch Off – What the Future Holds for Your Business?
- 4 Available Options to Connect Remote and Branch Offices
- VoIP vs. Analog Phone System: The Differences and Top Considerations
- The Best Alternative to Your Samsung PBX System
- Read more
Succeed with the Extended Partnership
We strive to ensure interoperability with ITSP Partners around the globe with in-depth testing. In 2019, we are glad to extend the ITSP partnership with more SIP trunk providers, including Convergia, net2phone, United Cloud, ippi, VoIP Innovation, Wiretap, Voiceflex, LCR Telecom, SIP LCRcom, VoIP Unlimited, Skytel, ImpacTech, and Nexphone AG, ensuring the configuration of these SIP trunks on Yeastar PBX System quick and easy.
In the News & Award
- Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX won the 2019 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award by TMC, a global, integrated media company. Read the news here.
- We joined the Internet Telephony Service Providers’ Association (ITSPA), a trade association and the voice of the next generation communications industry, and sponsored the ITSPA Awards 2019 & 2020, looking for deepening our footprints in the UK VoIP market. Read the news here.
- Yeastar S300 VoIP PBX won the award category “PBXs for Large Companies” of Reader’s Choice ICT Product of the Year 2019 by Funkschau, one of the most renowned specialist magazines in the ICT sector in Germany. Read the news here.
- We were listed as a leader in the telecommunications industry in the market guide developed by UC Today, a leading online publisher of news, reviews, and opinion for the unified communications industry.
- We were shortlisted by Comms Business, the leading media brand covering the UK’s ICT Channel, for Hardware Vendor of the year 2019.
- We were shortlisted for the Best SME Telephony System in Comms National Awards, which is the first time we entered this award.
- Partner Portal: we launched the revamped Partner Portal with new UI, new features, updated marketing resources, and great profit opportunities, making it easy for Yeastar channel partners to access useful information and resources faster, improve operational efficiency, and accelerate business. Log in to the Partner Portal.
- Resource Center: the newly revamped Resource Center is live now. Our website visitors can easily find datasheets, brochures, ebooks, videos, case studies, and webinars in one place with clearer navigation and categorization. Explore it now.
What Our Customers Said about Yeastar in 2019
In working with Yeastar for several years now, we have found in them a great partner with great support and marketing ideas. Yeastar has a nice way of thinking outside the box, while still being understandable and practical. Yeastar is an easy and correct communicator and they deliver what they promise.
– Shirley Van Deudekom, Tiptel
Yeastar has become one of our leading partners and the collaboration, which has not been
limited to the distribution of Yeastar solutions in Italy but has become a real partnership, even a technical one, is bringing us continuous satisfaction and the trend of the Yeastar sales is constantly growing month after month.
– Roberto Muzzioli, SAIET Telecomunicazioni S.r.l.
Behind every successful company, there are great people. And in Yeastar I’ve found a lot of great people, in the company and in the whole worldwide network of partners and trainers that can help you every time you need it.
– Ing. Giovanni Salvo, FIORE SRL
What to Expect in 2020
Stay tuned for an exciting 2020. We are going to broaden our product portfolio and dive deeper into the unified communications trend. We have been devoted to developing disruptive technology that we are thrilled to roll out in the coming year. Just a sneak peek. A series of advanced contact center features will be unveiled to help our partners bolster their offerings, craft competitive solutions, and realize more sales opportunities.
We look forward to building the joint success of Yeastar and our partners together in the next year. From all of us at Yeastar, may you all have a safe, happy, and healthy new year!
This blog first appears on https://www.yeastar.com/blog