Hotel owners are always looking for hospitality phone systems that facilitate automation of regular hotel operations while improving customer experience. Yeastar all-in-one hotel phone systems – S-Series VoIP PBX with the innovative Hotel App – help you with that.
Yeastar Hotel App is a value-added service delivered via the S-Series VoIP PBX App Center. It integrates rich IP PBX features with advanced hospitality functionalities to offer easy hotel management and improve operational efficiency.
Yeastar Hotel App empowers small and medium hotels to intuitively manage the booking, check-in and check-out service, arrange hotel wake up call, check the status of each room, offer mini-bar service, and run personalized billing reports and other daily operational tasks, greatly improving the customer services.
Hotel App Benefits: Easy Hotel Management
1. Rich features and user-friendly
Hotel App provides advanced hospitality features together with a rich set of telephony features to build a robust hospitality telephone system for hotels. Hotel front desk or administrators can flexibly manage room check-in and check-out, booking, and call charges, etc. simply through the Web interface.
2. Enhance guest experience and satisfactory
Guest satisfaction is the key pillar of a hotel’s success. With Hotel App, information about guests can be easily accessed. Hotels can store and retrieve guest information as well as recognize repeated guests at check-in to strengthen guest royalty.
3. Real-time business controls
The billing report will be generated automatically when checking out, showing all expenses clearly like call charges, mini bar expenses, etc, which is crucial to give you an integrated view of your hotel’s operations.
4. Cost saving and productivity improving
With all hospitality features and telephony features at one system, it will minimize paperwork and keeps up-to-date records of guests. The reduction in operational spending realized from a new Hotel App can be significant and the competitive edge of your business will be improved.
Yeastar Hotel App Features
- Check-in / Check-out
- Group Checkout
- Schedule Wake-up Calls
- Call between Room Phones
- Set Do Not Disturb
- Guest List: the Hotel App will keep the guest information if the guest has stayed in the hotel before.
- Booking List
- Email Template: for the booking (or the booking cancel) confirmation email.
- Billing Report: view, manage and download billing reports at ease.
- Call Rate: used to charge the external calls made on the room phones. It’s your decision to set different call rates for calls of different destination, time duration, and etc.
- Hourly Stay
- Holiday: set your holiday time/date range. The room price will automatically change to Holiday Price when the holiday comes.
- Mini Bar: set minibar items and record minibar consumption.
Room Operation and Management
- Room List: On the Room List page, you can check the room status, check the room guest’s information, and also perform multiple operations like check-in/out, room status change, move room for guests, etc.
- Room Groups: After checking in the guests, you can group the guest’s rooms if they are a team group or tour group.
- Room Type: Set standard room, business room, etc. with different price settings.
- Display Room Status
- Set Room Status by Extensions: The hotel cleaner can dial the relevant feature codes on the room phone to change the room status.
- Change Room: You can change the guest room with any free/vacant room. If the guest had made outbound calls or consumed mini bar items in the previous room, the system will automatically add the charges into the bill.
- Locked When Checkout: The room phone will be locked automatically if the guest checked out the room.
The Yeastar Hotel App boasts more features to streamline hotel operations and enable easy hotel management. Download Hotel App User Guide for more details, or check for the latest Hotel App feature guide on how to configure the App here.
You might also be interested in: