In our recent post Take a closer look at Yeastar Management Plane (YMP), you’ve probably had a quite comprehensive overview of YMP’s streamlined interface already. Actually, central management, scalability, and reliability are just some of its traits. Today, we are going to uncover more about YMP, the reliable and powerful cloud-based telephony platform for service delivery. Here are 9 things about YMP that we believe will impress you.
1) Creating PBX in a Minute. This great benefit just cannot be overstated. When creating PBX for your customers, simply fill in the number of extensions and concurrent calls within your available capacity to allocate different customers. Then check at any time the status, extensions, concurrent calls, uptime, and system version of your customers’ PBXs and even upgrade them all in bulk from YMP centrally. The efforts required to set up new PBXs system for different businesses and retain control will be drastically reduced.
2) Easy Entry. If you do not want to prepare any server, we provide a turnkey solution for you to use YMP anyway. Or if you prefer complete control, you can host YMP in public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Alibaba Cloud or Google Cloud, or use virtualization software such as VMware, KVM, or Hyper-V, to deploy YMP in your data center (Tier 3 or above). We prepare you detailed and intuitive deployment guide for your seamless and quick transition to the cloud.
3) Installation. Don’t worry that building the system from the ground up could be cumbersome and energy-consuming. It is not tedious at all. The turnkey solution enables you to have access to YMP right away. If you bring your own infrastructure, all you need to do is to deploy the server and network and provide us with the required information. Then just sit back and let us do the rest.
4) No hidden charges. We don’t limit your usability. It’s all about PBX instances, extensions, and concurrent calls. There are no extra charges for IVR, Conference, Voicemail to Email and other basic call features. We leave you complete freedom to offer simple (per seat, per month) pricing model to your customers.
5) Multi-level access. The super admin retains total control over YMP while multiple resellers are able to run their business in isolated, yet multi-instance environments. Each can offer hosted voice services to their customers that are managed independently.
6) Multi-site friendly. When asked to connect multiple sites scattered across cities or even countries, you can confidently make a solid guarantee. Besides unifying them all within a single PBX system, different PBXs in the same YMP can also be interconnected.
7) Revenue. The easy scalability means that it’s pretty easy to craft a pay-as-grow pricing model with higher margins, built on decreased expenses, and faster service delivery, by using YMP. It even seems like a pure revenue generation machine with as little of a headache as possible for you.
8) Branding opportunity. For a successful business, brand awareness is just as important as top quality product and service. YMP allows for re-branding by placing your own logo, using a custom domain and crafting email templates in your way. It’s a cost-effective and personal way to spread positive industry buzz and pave the way for more sales.
9) Stay tuned. As a future-proof telephony platform, YMP is backed by ongoing innovation to make sure you always have access to the latest technology. An experienced and dynamic team is here well prepared to answer to your specific need. More exciting features will be unveiled to make sure you always keep pace with the trend.
We offer different options for you to have a test drive. Try YMP now.
Updated on Oct. 30, 2018.