If you are new to S-Series VoIP PBX, this quickstart guide will help you find your way around. In this video, we take S100 as an example to give you quick and simple instructions for installing S-Series IPPBX.
1. Device Installation
2. Web Configuration Panel Login
3. Change Password and Bind an Email Address
4. Change the IP Address
5. Create Extensions
6. Configure IP Phones
7. Connect the Trunks
8. Make Outbound Calls
9. Receive External Calls
There are more videos about the initial setup of S-Series VoIP PBX you will find useful.
- Video: S-Series VoIP PBX Quick Hardware Installation Guide
- Video: Configure Yeastar Linkus Softphone to use with S-Series VoIP PBX
- Video: S-Series Basic Configuration-Extensions and Features
More specific feature configuration like DID settings, Emergency Number settings can be found on our youtube channel.