Packed with an unprecedented list of added supports, optimizations and bug fixes, the new firmware has also arrived with a brand-new Multisite Interconnect Feature, making it more robust and user-friendly than ever. In addition, the added support for ITSP configuration template allows you to configure ITSP quickly by selecting from a list of compatible ITSPs, which is time-saving and exceptionally convenient.
Changes since firmware release 220.127.116.11.
- Added Multisite Interconnect Feature: select the role your system plays in the whole Multisite Interconnect network as “Headquarter ” or “Branch Office”. Connect and organize your branch offices in an intuitive, easier and more convenient way.
- Added a new SIP trunk type “Account Trunk”.
- Added templates of SIP trunk.
- Added support for answering an intercom/paging call.
- Added support for importing configurations of SIP register trunks.
- Added support for importing configurations of outbound routes and inbound routes.
- Added support for configuring IAX jitter buffer on Web page.
- Added a default rule of outbound restriction: an extension user can make a maximum of 5 calls in 1 minute.
- Added FTP access permission to the voicemail files and one-touch recording files which are stored in PBX local flash.
- Updated the following system prompt: English prompt, Korean prompt, and Hebrew prompt.
- Optimized the Web user interface: the PBX’s GUI language will be synchronized to your browser language.
- Optimized call recording: the administrator can choose whether to record internal calls.
- Optimized blocklist feature: the administrator can restrict specific extension users from calling the blocked numbers.
- Optimized SLA feature: the administrator can enable or disable the SLA prompt.
- Optimized backup feature: the administrator can choose to backup system configurations, custom prompts or call logs.
- Added support for adding network drive for Windows domains.
- And many more.
- Fixed the issue that Mobility Extension user could not change the status of time condition.
- Fixed call log issue: when an extension and the mobility extension were ringing simultaneously, you answered the call on the extension or on the mobility extension; the system would generate 3 call logs.
- Fixed the issue that if you switched the network type of a 4G module, the system would count the cellular data incorrectly.
- Fixed the issue of GSM/3G/4G module: a GSM/3G/4G module could not handle calls and SMS simultaneously.
- Fixed the issue of GSM/3G/4G module: after rebooting the PBX, the GSM/3G/4G modules could not work.
- Fixed “Email to SMS” issue: The system could not send long emails to multiple destination numbers.
- Fixed system email issue: the default TLS port for Sina emails could not work.
- And many more.