Enhanced Security with New Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 for S-Series VoIP PBX0.7 min read
We are very pleased to announce the new firmware version 188.8.131.52 for S-Series VoIP PBX. In this firmware version, we enhanced the PBX security and improved the API feature. This security update will make your Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX more secure and protect it from attacks. We recommend you update the firmware as soon as possible.
Changes since firmware release 184.108.40.206.
- Improved the PBX security.
- Added API interface to query queue status and agent status.
- Added API interface to pause or resume an agent’s service.
- The CDR reports will show DID number and the agent’s ring time.
- Added support for configuring an extension’s outbound route.
- Added support for querying an extension’s outbound route.
Fixed the SIP trunk issue:
- The PBX might terminate a call that was made through a SIP trunk.
- If T.38 was enabled on the SIP trunk, Call Parking and Call Hold would not work for inbound calls through this SIP trunk.
Download the firmware here or check for new update in your S-Series VoIP PBX Web interface. For more details, please refer to the Release Note.