We are very pleased to announce the new firmware version 184.108.40.206 for S-Series VoIP PBX. In this firmware version, we enhanced the PBX security and improved the API feature. This security update will make your Yeastar S-Series VoIP PBX more secure and protect it from attacks. We recommend you update the firmware as soon as possible.
Changes since firmware release 220.127.116.11.
- Improved the PBX security.
- Added API interface to query queue status and agent status.
- Added API interface to pause or resume an agent’s service.
- The CDR reports will show DID number and the agent’s ring time.
- Added support for configuring an extension’s outbound route.
- Added support for querying an extension’s outbound route.
Fixed the SIP trunk issue:
- The PBX might terminate a call that was made through a SIP trunk.
- If T.38 was enabled on the SIP trunk, Call Parking and Call Hold would not work for inbound calls through this SIP trunk.