Auto Provisioning App Updated, More Yealink and Mitel Phones Supported0.8 min read
We have just updated the Auto Provisioning App of S-Series VoIP PBX. The new version 1.5.23 added support for Yealink Conference Phones CP860, CP920, CP960, DECT Phone W60B, 4 new Mitel models, and 3 new Fanvil models. There are also new fixes and enhancements in the new version.
Here is an overview:
- Added support for Yealink CP860, CP960, CP920, W60B.
- Added support for Mitel 6863i, 6865i, 6867i, 6869i, 6873i.
- Added support for Fanvil H2, H3, H5.
- Optimized Daylight Saving Time setting: if you set Daylight Saving Time to Automatic, you can set a location for your time zone.
- Changed the default language of Fanvil phones to English.
- Added support for auto provisioning BLF keys on Vtech VSP735.
- Added support for auto provisioning the settings on Cisco SPA phones: admin password, time zone,
daylight saving time, language, dictionary server script.
- Fixed the issue that auto provisioning for DSS keys on Fanvil phones could not work.
- Fixed the issue that auto provisioning of Yealink T23P could not work.
- Fixed the issue that auto provisioning of Fanvil X5S could not work.
- Fixed the provisioning issue on extensions: the register name of extension is incorrect.
The new version 1.5.23 of Auto Provisioning can be downloaded from App Center now. The IP phones supported by S-Series auto provisioning can be found here.