Yeastar End-of-Sale and End-of-Life Policy
Effective January 2019
Yeastar is dedicated to the development of high-quality VoIP products. As technology and business needs evolve, Yeastar may elect to discontinue speciﬁc products. The decision to discontinue a product is based on a number of factors:
- Technical advancement that made certain products or components obsolete
- A third-party manufacturer’s product discontinuation
- The introduction of a newer product with more advanced features and functionality
- The product has simply reached the end of its natural lifecycle
In order to assist customers and partners manage any End-of-Life transition process, we are providing this End-of-Sale and End-of-Life policy to explain the standard guidelines for products reaching the End-of-Life phase of the lifecycle.
The Policy only applies to End-of-Sale and End-of-Life announcements made on or after January 1, 2019 for all Yeastar product lines. The Policy does not apply to a product that is already subject to an End-of-Sale and/or End-of-Life announcement. Yeastar may revise these guidelines from time to time at Yeastar sole discretion.
1. As a general rule, Yeastar will provide at least 30 day’s notice of the affected product’s end-of-sale date. This notice will appear on the Yeastar website at https://www.yeastar.com/eol-policy/.
2. As long as the product is under warranty, Yeastar will use commercially reasonable efforts, and at its discretion, to provide software and hardware support until the EOL date.
3. For subscription services, Yeastar will use commercially reasonable efforts, and at its discretion, to provide support until the EOL date of the related hardware and software or the warranty end date, whichever is later.
4. Yeastar will provide spares and replacement parts in accordance with our Return Materials Authorization (RMA) process. Please contact your local Yeastar distributors for Hardware Technical Support and Hardware Repair and Return (subject to inventory availability).
5. Software support will be as follows:
a) For the first year following the end-of-sale date, Yeastar will provide bug fixes, maintenance releases, workarounds, or patches for critical bugs reported via the Yeastar Support Portal.
b) After the first year, Yeastar will attempt to provide bug fixes, maintenance releases, workarounds or patches for a period of 4 years. Bear in mind that providing a fix may not be possible in some cases due to the limitation of hardware or software architecture, and Yeastar in its sole discretion will determine what fixes, if any, will be provided.
|Milestones||Definition and Action|
|End-of-Sale||This is the date after which a product is either no longer available for purchase from Yeastar or is marketed as being End-of-Sale on the Yeastar website.
Yeastar will generally announce the End-of-Sale date for a product at least 1 month prior to the EOS effective date.
|End-of-Support||This is the date that the product will no longer be supported by Yeastar due to expiration of an applicable product warranty.
Yeastar will continue to provide support for an in-warranty product after the EOS date subject to the terms and conditions contained in the applicable product Warranty.
|End-of-Life||This is the date after which Yeastar will not provide technical support services, including but not limited to configuration assistance, software upgrade/downgrade assistance, software bug fixes or hardware repair services on the EOL product.
This date generally will be 5 years after the EOS date.
The following section lists Yeastar products have been announced as End-of-Sale and support will be available for those EOS products that have a current hardware warranty before the End-of-Life.
The following section lists Yeastar legacy products have been announced as End-of-Life and Yeastar will not provide any support for those EOL products.
|End-of-Life Product||End-of-Life Date||Migration Path|
|WCDMA Module||2022/04/15||4G LTE Module|
|TB400 V1||2015/01/01||TB400 V2|
|MyPBX Client||2015/01/01||Linkus Desktop Client|
|MyPBX SOHO V2, V3||2014/07/01||S20 VoIP PBX|
|MyPBX Standard V2,V3,V4||2014/01/01||S100 VoIP PBX|
|MyPBX Enterprise M1/M2||2014/07/01||S100 VoIP PBX|
|MyPBX E1||2013/01/01||S100 VoIP PBX|
|TG200 V1||2013/01/01||TG200 V2|
|MyPBX Standard V1||2011/01/01||S100 VoIP PBX|
|MyPBX SOHO V1||2010/01/01||S20 VoIP PBX|