“Mobility” is vital for transportation communications.
Distributed workforce is common in transportation companies. Mobile communications are necessary for keeping office staff and on-the-road workers connected. That’s why they turn to Yeastar for a mobile-driven and resilient telephone system that improves customer satisfaction and staff efficiency. With Yeastar PBX System, you will have phone calls answered in a professional and cost-effective way, and consistent communication experience enabled by Linkus UC Clients.
What Makes Us a Golden Opportunity
Linkus UC Softphone
Drivers and ground crews can install Linkus UC softphone on their smartphones to bring their extensions with them anywhere, anytime.
Hot standby feature enables the standby server to take over when the primary server is down and notify the administrator via email or SMS.
Compatible with various IP-PBX and traditional PBX, Yeastar PBX can be seamlessly integrated with other management systems like ERP, OA, CRM, and dispatching systems.
The IP-based Yeastar VoIP PBX Systems do not require complicated cabling and can be easily configured and managed with a Web interface.
Anyone with basic network knowledge is able to conduct daily management and maintenance with Yeastar user-friendly Web GUI.
Built-in features like conferencing, video call, call recording, paging/intercom, etc. boost productivity and enhance efficiency.
Benefits for your customers
- Reliable on-premises IP-PBX for businesses prefer complete control and access to the equipment
- Cloud-based unified communications solution with a pay-as-you-go pricing model
- Linkus UC Clients for mobile phones and desktops
- No upfront cost. No need for dedicated in-house expertise
- Access to a full suite of business phone system features
- Ability to unify dispersed locations and teleworkers
Explore more about our solution for transportation industry.
Contact us today to get more information!