XIAMEN, CHINA – February 7th, 2024 — As the world’s leading provider of Unified Communications (UC) solutions, Yeastar announced today that it will make a debut at LEAP 2024 on 4th – 7th March at Riyadh Exhibition and Convention Center, Saudi Arabia. This event’s theme revolves around digital transformation, set to attract over 172,000 participants from more than 180 countries. It will feature over 1,000 well-established speakers, all showcasing the latest technology trends.
At this show, Yeastar will showcase how the Easy-firsy Cloud Communications help aid digital transformation. Through our easy-to-adopt, easy-to-use, and easy-to-manage solutions, Yeastar embarks customers on an easy and pleasant digital transformation journey. With simple user apps, advanced contact center features, WhatsApp, SMS, Microsoft Teams, CRMs, and more platform integrations, Yeastar P-Series connects dispersed teams, level up customer experience, streamline IT, and boost efficiency at all levels.
Yeastar Highlights in LEAP 2024:
- Easy-first Business Phone System: Experience a unified platform encompassing calling, meetings, omnichannel messaging, and more. Enjoy the convenience of an intuitive web interface and a seamless user experience.
- Easy-first Customer Experience: Explore how Yeastar enhances customer experience by simplifying the management of messages from diverse channels, including SMS, WhatsApp and Facebook (coming in 2024). Discover our recently unveiled advanced contact center features, such as message queue, priority queue, and others.
- Easy-first Channel Opportunities: Get to know various solutions tailored for new entrants and established service providers in the VoIP market. Choose from self-managed options or fully-hosted options. Utilized the centralized service delivery and management platform that effectively cater to the needs of MSPs and resellers.
Customers stand as the cornerstone of every business operation. Today, customers engage with businesses through a blend of voice and digital channels. Recognizing the ascendant trend towards unifying phone systems and contact center operations to deliver an ultimate customer experience, we are strategically merging UCaaS and CCaaS in one single platform. By the close of 2024, our contact center is poised to be even more robust, thanks to the inclusion of Facebook and Live Chat, demonstrating our ongoing commitment to anticipating our customers’ needs.” Said Arya Zhou, Sales Director at Yeastar.
Attendees at the LEAP 2024 will have the chance to interact with Yeastar experts and engage with Yeastar’s participating distributor, Digital Myth Solution. Join us in Riyadh, as Yeastar unfold the potential of its innovative solutions in powering businesses of all sizes.
Details of the event are as follows:
- Stand: Hall 3, Booth D50
- Date: March 4th-7th, 2024
- Location: Riyadh Exhibition and Convention Center, Malham
- Register here for free tickets