Expand your existing phone system
Yeastar VoIP Gateways transmit and receive digital IP packets for transport over an IP network, enabling IP communications for legacy PBX or KTS environment, and connect IP communications system with trunkings like PSTN lines and other trunking options. Yeastar has a full range of VoIP gateways providing PSTN, E1/T1/PRI, BRI, and GSM/WCDMA/4G LTE connectivities to add external lines to any IP-based PBX, like software PBX, softswitch, hosted PBX, etc.
For businesses that are tied to legacy equipment, Yeastar VoIP Gateways immediately connects them to cost-saving SIP trunkings. Besides preserving investment on legacy equipment, enterprises could also maintain PBX dialing habits and utilize the benefit of VoIP easily and conveniently.
Key benefits you will enjoy
- Flexibility to enable VoIP capacity for legacy phone systems
- Access to a robust feature set that fulfills various needs
- Huge cost savings on phone calls via VoIP
- Simple and intuitive web-based configuration that save loads of time
- Stability with advanced hardware and software architecture
- Interoperability with a broad list of softswitch, PBX, and IP-PBX
Learn more about the solution of adding external lines
Grand Hotel Olimpo bridges their VoIP and analog networks with Yeastar TA VoIP GatewaysLearn More →
Residence Les Marronniers reaps huge gains in cost-effectiveness with our TA/TE VoIP GatewaysLearn More →
Schedule a Personalized Demo