Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd. built the Yeastar Linkus Mobile Client app as a Free app. This Service is provided by Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd. at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform you regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information we collect
Through your usage of Linkus, Yeastar processes different kinds of information. Some of it is personally identifiable and some are non-identifying or aggregated. Here are the types of information we collect or receive:
- Personal Information – This includes all the information associated with your Linkus Extension. It includes names and full contact details for the individual or business that created the account. This is vital for PBX administrative purposes and basic call functions.
- Trunk – This is the telephone numbers of the trunks created on the system and used for basic call functions.
- Call Detail Records (CDRs) – This is a record of the communication that has traversed the Yeastar PBX Systems. It typically includes source/destination name, source/destination number, source/destination IP, and other metrics. CDRs allow you to check call detail records.
- Device Identifiers – This typically includes the unique device identifiers that let the PBX know which unique device you are using to access our Service, which can be used to customize our service to your device or analyze any device issues related to our services.
- Local Phone Contacts – This includes the name and phone number information of your local phone contacts and will be used only when you are using the Linkus Mobile Client. This is essential for you to use Linkus to look up or call your local phone contacts.
- Call Recordings – Call recordings are disabled by default and are opt-in only. The stored information includes phone numbers of the call parties, IP address, and all the recorded conversation. The system also supports uploading custom prompt to notify both parties that the call is being recorded. What’s more, calling parties can stop/interrupt a recorded call to protect personal data from being stored
- Voicemail – This includes the called party’s name, phone number, and all data left in the voicemail. This featured can be disabled if you do not want the system to store the above voicemail data. The system also supports uploading custom prompt to notify the party who left the voicemail about the personal data processing.
- Conferencing – This includes the name and phone number of all participants in the conference call. If Call Recording is enabled and opted-in, all recorded conversation will also be included.
- Instant Messaging Service – Instant Messaging Service (IM Service) is disabled by default. It includes messages, graphics, documents, or any other materials submitted by using this IM Service. All information is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Data originated. You are wholly responsible for all download, uploaded or otherwise transmitted via the IM Service. Yeastar neither store nor is responsible for the Data that you submit to the IM Service.
How Linkus use your information (process your data)
Yeastar uses your information for the following:
- Provide communication services – To deliver telephony and communication services, the processing of Personal Data constitutes a natural part of Yeastar Cloud PBX.
- Email messages – Yeastar may send you notifications and administrative emails, such as when you forgot your password, etc.
- Call Recordings – If enabled Customers are in control of Call Recordings data which can be deleted on Linkus and deleted permanently via the Web portal.
- Call Detail Records (CDRs) – CDRs can be deleted on Linkus and deleted permanently via the Web portal.
- Voicemail – Voicemails can be deleted on Linkus and deleted permanently via the Web portal.
Sharing and Disclosure
There are times when communications and related content and other user information may be shared by Yeastar. With consent, to comply with legal process, or to protect Yeastar and our users. When we have your consent or if we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety, rights, or property of the public, any person, or Yeastar; or to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues. If we receive a law enforcement or other third party request for information we will provide prior notice to the subject of the request where we are legally permitted to do so.
Yeastar takes reasonable steps to protect the information you provide to us as part of your use of the Yeastar service from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access or disclosure. These steps take into account the sensitivity of the information we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. When you enter sensitive information (such as sign-in credentials) we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and encrypt all data at rest. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Yeastar may change this policy from time to time. If you continue to use Yeastar after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are material, we may provide more prominent notice or seek your consent to the new policy.