GSM, 3G, and 4G connectivity not only reduce telephone expenses but also provide a crucial communication link for offices lacking fixed lines. Thanks to the advanced modular technology, S-Series VoIP PBX allows businesses to add GSM or WCDMA or 4G LTE networks easily and cost-effectively. Yeastar S-Series and P-Series flexibly support up to 500 users and save telephone expenses for enterprises big and small.
Provide wireless trunk as the primary trunk where landlines are not available or a backup trunk to ensure connectivity
Reduca Call Costs
Convert fixed-to-mobile calls to mobile-to-mobile to reduce cost, and route calls to the most cost-efficient carriers
Flexible and Scalable
Easily expand the number of users and trunks to fulfill any growing communication needs in the future.
Easy to Manage
Efficiently manage the system through Web Interface, even for dispersed offices and remote workers
Integrated SMS Solution
Empower business with SMS notification, Email to SMS/SMS to Email features
- Support up to 500 users
- Support up to 6 GSM/3G/4G trunks
- GSM Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900MHz (quad-band)
- WCDMA Frequency: WCDMA 900/2100MHz or 850/2100MHZ or 850/1900MHZ
- Support VoLTE (depending on carrier support)
- Support VoIP, FXO, ISDN PRI and ISDN BRI
- Support UC Softphone and remote workforces
Explore more about the wireless PBX solution.