Hosted Voice Solution
Yeastar Cloud PBX Platform enables service providers and telecom resellers to gain new sales opportunities by addressing dynamic business demand with a future-proof hosted voice solution.
“Cloud” is taking over business communication. Your customers require a reliable and fully-featured phone service that simply works. Your solution’s ability to grow and change according to customer preference is the key determinant in outpacing competitive threat. Harnessing the power of the cloud, Yeastar helps expand your product portfolio and win outstanding earnings potential.
What makes us a golden opportunity:
- YMP, a VoIP service delivery platform, enables easy management while allowing SMB customers to take advantages of the full suite of enterprise-grade PBX features.
- The multi-instance infrastructure makes sure the separation of different customers’ data, greater flexibility, and control of configuration, customization, and upgrades.
- The in-built scalability brings along the ability to differentiate by offering customized packages to meet the unique needs of small businesses, large enterprises, and anywhere in between.
- Rest assured that robust security mechanisms, including Blacklist, Fail2ban, Limited Country Access, and more, safeguard our cloud-based PBX phone system.
- We put usability first, making it simple to launch the hosted PBX service through flexible deployment plans. The fastest time to market is made possible.
- Our hosted PBX solution is designed to help you add a new source of evergreen recurring revenue. Your sales staff will be delighted because the system practically sells itself.
Your potential customers:
- Of multiple sites and fluctuating needs
- In demand for consistent communications experience across multiple devices
- Not interested in owning or running PBX equipment
- Keen on on-site energy and space saving
- Requires flexibility to add users and concurrent calls readily
- Wants a fully-functional hosted business phone system without sacrificing advanced features
Benefits for your customers:
- Unified communications capacity
- Linkus UC Softphone for mobile phones and desktops
- No upfront costs and no need for in-house telecom experience
- Access to rich phone system features to drive business efficiency
- Compatibility with mainstream IP phones and worldwide SIP providers
- Ability to unite dispersed locations and teleworkers
Find Resources that are related to this hosted voice solution.