Enjoy Working on the Road with MyPBX
As businesses require mobility-based feature for further productivity, Yeastar MyPBX series start SMB on that journey, offering mobility features that help businesses to get into the world of unified communications. MyPBX supports using a user”s smartphone or softphone as an extension on the PBX, so that remote workers especially road warriors can make and receive calls at any time.
Key mobility feature sets include:
- Make and receive calls by smartphones or compatible softphone app on user”s mobile device as a internal extension.
- Seamlessly route calls between the office desk phones to users” smartphones whenever and wherever you are.
- Call control through the mobile client to determine if and when calls are transferred to users” smartphones. Users have the ability to turn off business calls when unavailable.
- Access important business files remotely like call detail records (CDR), voicemail and voice messages, from anywhere in the world.
- Access most frequently used MyPBX features, like SMS, call transfer, three-way conferencing.
- Cost-effective Telephony Service
- Using MyPBX, road warriors can simply enjoy cost-effective service with mobility feature on the road. Users can make unlimited calls through MyPBX without incurring long-distance tolls as deploying their smartphones or softphones as a regular extension on MyPBX.
- Boost Productivity
MyPBX allows mobile users access the same tools as those in the office, like function of Follow Me, Conferencing and other features enable you to be more efficient, regardless of your locations.
- Flexibility Keep Connected
MyPBX delivers an easy and convenient way to handle your business calls forwarded from the office system anytime and anywhere. No more missed important calls and keep you connected.