We have just updated the Auto Provisioning App of S-Series VoIP PBX. In this new version 1.5.39, more IP phone models are supported, including 8 new Snom models, 3 Gigaset models, a new IP phone brand added into our supported profile, and 10 new Htek models. To further improve productivity for users, we also made some enhancements and bug fixes.
Here is an overview:
- Added support for Snom D712, D725, D745, D765, D785, D120, M215 SC, C520-WiMi.
- Added support for Gigaset Maxwell basic, Maxwell 2, Maxwell 3.
- Added support for Htek UC926E, UC924E, UC912, UC912G, UC802T, UC803T, UC804T, UC804G, UC806T,UC806G.
- Optimized the Time Zone setting of Yealink, Snom, Htek, and Gigaset phones.
- Fixed the issue that Grandstream phones would reboot continually if the PBX was in Hot-Standby
- Fixed the time zone settings issue on Fanvil phones.
You can find release note for different versions here. The new version 1.5.39 of Auto Provisioning can be downloaded from App Center now. The IP phones supported by S-Series auto provisioning can be found here.