We are very proud to announce that the new firmware update version 184.108.40.206 of the S-Series VoIP PBX has been released with a new powerful feature, great optimization, and bug fixes. The much-anticipated API feature is finally available, and via API the third-party applications can get Yeastar IPPBX information and make secondary development on the applications. This new version also brings enhanced security mechanism, so we strongly recommend that you upgrade the firmware as soon as possible.
See what’s new in the firmware version 220.127.116.11.
- Added API feature: third-party applications can get IPPBX information via the API. This feature is supported in S50, S100, S300.
- Reduced background noise when playing system prompts and global recording in Linkus Mobile Clients.
- Optimized Web interface login security: after five unsuccessful login attempts in the Web interface, instead of locking the account for 10 minutes, the IP address will be added into the firewall blacklist.
- Optimized extension registration security: when failed to register extension using the same IP address for five times in five minutes, the IP address will be added into the firewall blacklist.
- Fixed Attended Transfer issue on Linkus Mobile Client: when Linkus Mobile Client user A (extension A) made an outbound call through the GSM trunk, and transferred it to the extension B during the call using the “Attended Transfer” feature, then user A pressed the “Transfer” button before extension B could press the “Answer”, the call would be hung up.
- Fixed the issue that DTMF on Polycom Phones did not take effect.
- Fixed the issue that when administrator sent emails containing a QR code for users to login their Linkus Mobile Client account, some emails would display garbage characters.