XIAMEN, CHINA / DALLAS, TX June 28, 2017 – Yeastar (www.Yeastar.com), a leading manufacturer of VoIP PBX systems and VoIP Gateways today announced the official release of the Yeastar K2, the first large capacity IP-PBX in Yeastar product line. The new Yeastar K2 combines the quality Dell PowerEdge server with the advanced Yeastar VoIP PBX technology to increase enterprise productivity while saving resources and reducing communication cost.
Featuring exceptional reliability, easy management, and a wealth of business communication features, the Yeastar K2 is a large capacity pure IP-PBX designed for medium and large enterprises and supports 2000 users and 500 concurrent calls. The pure IP telephone system meets mobile workers’ needs with Linkus Mobile Client and can easily add Yeastar Gateways for FXS, FXO, GSM, WCDMA, ISDN BRI, and E1/T1/PRI ports.
“Installing and managing a telephone system for more than 1000 people can be intimidating,” said Alan Shen, CEO of Yeastar. “The Yeastar team is focused on providing users with a solution that is easy to use and manage. With the intuitive Web configuration panel, convenient phone auto provisioning feature, and point-and-click configuration, the Yeastar K2 delivers on our commitment of simplicity coupled with a cost-effective solution.”
Key benefits of Yeastar K2 include:
- Built for large enterprises: support 2000 users, 500 concurrent calls, and 400 VoIP trunks
- All-inclusive Features: a complete range of business-enhancing features without extra license fees.
- Auto Provision: automatically provision phones from Yealink, Cisco, Polycom, Snom, VTech, Alcatel, Panasonic, Htek, and Fanvil
- Mobility: Linkus Mobile Client app on your iOS & Android mobilephone
- Redundancy: create a highly available system with two Yeastar K2 systems
- Easy Management: an intuitive Web-based configuration panel for administrator and extension users
For more information about Yeastar K2, please visit www.yeastar.com/K2-large-capacity-ippbx-for-large-enterprises
Yeastar specializes in the design and development of innovative telecommunications equipment, including VoIP PBX systems and VoIP gateways for the SMB. Founded in 2006, Yeastar has established itself as a global leader in the telecommunications industry with 1,100 channel partners and over 100,000 customers worldwide. Yeastar products have been consistently recognized in the industry for their high-performance and innovation. For more information about Yeastar or to become a Yeastar partner, please visit http://www.Yeastar.com.